Hoofdredacteur Elegance en Happy in Shape
at Pijper Media
In three words: Positive, creative, go-getter
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- What are you proud of?
- On work: how we bring wonderful titles to our readers every month. Privately: on my family.
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- Reading, traveling and writing, but I prefer taking a walk on the beach with family and friends, ending with a hot chocolate.
- Did you know that I…
- just published my first novel? Dune Rose has been in stores since June, and parts two and three are coming soon.
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- I would like to go back to the place and time where I grew up.
- What is your favourite movie?
- "Then in real life" remains a favorite.
- What book would you recommend?
- How many may I name?The shell seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher remains wonderful. On wrinting by Stephen King is not only instructive, but above all wonderful to read. And of course my own book: Dune Rose!
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- Odette's Plantage and Buffet in Amsterdam. Sadelle's in New York. And should you ever be on the English coast in Devon the Sea Shanty cafe is all time favorite.
- Do you have another cool tip for us?
- For your bucket list: run the New York marathon.
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- Don't wish for it, work for it