Imago expert/ auteur / speaker / Parisienne
at Renee K
In three words: enterprising, enjoying, traveling
With milk, real milk and lots of sugar.
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- What are you proud of?
- My choice to put freedom at the center of my life. And to allow others the same.
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- Going after my curiosity which oha means looking for something beautiful, unknown, profound... that combined with pure superficiality like finding the perfect 501 jeans.
- Did you know that I…
- Set up my own brand from Paris, Renee K. With an online community, an e-course (More Paris in your closet) and the book "Live like a Parisienne, even if you're heartily Dutch."
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- A lunch lasting hours with Simone Weil, have already learned a lot from her but also have many questions....
- What is your favourite movie?
- Haven't. Did film school in Paris and absolutely impossible to make a choice since then. But as soon as I see Steve McQueen I'm happy.
- What book would you recommend?
- Le Deuxième Sexe by Simone de Beauvoir, unfortunately still up to date.
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- Lots of them! All in Paris (my cityguide is about to come out), but definitely Chez Georges, Les Enfants du Marché and all the brasseries with a good steak frites.
- Do you have another cool tip for us?
- The Musée Carnavalet, in 75003, tells the history of Paris. Beautiful building, lovely courtyard, nice cafe/restaurant. And free.
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- " J'accepte la grande aventure d'être moi", ik accepteer het grote mezelf zijn avontuur. Sorry, weer van Simone...
- Who would you like to see in this section?
- Liesbeth Staats, we share our vision of women's financial independence and, in that sense, freedom.