Richard van Dijk
at VMN media
In three words: Positive, self-aware, bon vivant
Cappuccino and otherwise water
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- What are you proud of?
- I am incredibly proud of our country! Many countries have the same problems and somehow our country manages to come out of crises better than others. It's an absolute privilege to live in the Netherlands, because let's face it: what country has it even better together? I can't think of any.
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- On an adventure with my wife, we have known each other for two years now and have already experienced so much. Really special.
- Did you know that I…
- ...have been active as a media consultant in b-2-b since last century?
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- Together with my wife Fadoua, I would go back to the time when my mother was alive. Then I could introduce them to each other.
- What is your favourite movie?
- And you ask a true movie buff? Depending on the mood and company, there are quite a few toppers in my list, see IMDb list. And the Marvels. Guilty pleasure: Notting Hill, Pretty Woman :-)
- What book would you recommend?
- Why men lie and women always buy shoes
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- Tr3s in Lelystad, delicious tasting tapas!
- Do you have another cool tip for us?
- Go to the sauna more often for a day with good company. And for my other tips, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwVVpwBKUp0
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- Just Be